Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Woo Hoo! It's Valentine's Day! This year my future husband really out did himself. Usually he goes for a floral arrangement of red roses and sweet card. But this year.....he pulled out all the stops.

First thing this morning, I got a "Special Delivery" :)
 

The chocolate bouquet looks soooooo yummy!!! The bear is from Build a Bear workshop. You can't really see it but on the foot it has "I love you" stitched in a heart.

Later in the day, when I was getting the kiddo's Valentine's Day goodies ready to hand out, I get a call to go up to the office for another "Special Delivery". This is what I find.....
RaInBoW RoSeS!!!! :) I am so beyond in love with these flowers it's ridiculous. Everyone at work couldn't help but comment on them too!!! :)

Jeremiah, in case you are reading, thank you so much for being the man of my dreams. I love all the little and big moments we share together. Whether we are cuddling up together on the couch watching t.v. (Supernatural or Teen Wolf), running errands, or heading out for dinner together, I could never imagine spending my life with someone else. You are smart, handsome, funny, kind, and loving and I am so glad that you chose me to marry. Love with all my heart, Karyn

Hope you guys had an awesome Valentine's Day and I can't wait to see what you guys got from your Valentine's ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment