Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 3: Being Proud, Week 4: Current-Future Goals and Dreams, and Week 5: Grateful

I'm behind on my lists....wah wah. :( However in these next few posts I will try to catch up. :)

The list for week three is about everything you should be proud of. I had a difficult time with this list because I am not a boastful person, so I do not give my self the pat on the back when I accomplish a task that is hard/difficult. But here is my list regardless....

 
For week four, the list is about current and future goals and dreams. I have a lot on this list and I tend to dream big. :)


 


Week five's challenge is to list everything that you are grateful for. There are tons of little and big things that I am grateful on a daily basis.
I hope you enjoyed reading my lists. As always, feel free to link your lists in the comments below. I look forward to reading them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment